SEVILLE COMMUNITY RESOURCE CENTER
1591 North Highway 17, Seville, Florida
Historically, the Seville Village Improvement Association has been the catalyst for change in the Seville Community. From its early days that helped name local roads, to canning projects in the 40’s to the Volunteer Fire Department creation of the 70’s and now with the efforts to preserve the Seville School facility, members of the Seville VIA have made a difference in the lives of the residents
Specific goals of Seville VIA include:
· Establish a center for continuing education that includes classroom
space and a lending library
· Provide a central meeting space for community organizations along
with fitness and enrichment facilities for our residents
· Provide events and activities to involve and entertain the
community and surrounding residents
· Protect the historical integrity and preserve the buildings and
grounds of the Seville School property
· Provide office space to promote business growth and development
in our community
Join us...Bring your ideas and enthusiasm to our group. We meet the first Thursday of each month at 7pm at the Seville Resource Center
For more information e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
NEW - Click here for the Village Improvement Association Brochure
NEW - Check out our Paving the Future Campaign here!
Click here for a Membership Application!
GO to Our Events Page! New Events have just been added!